Site Network: Link | Link | Link | Blogger Skin 2.0

 

"Laysal fataa man yaqul : Hadzaa Abii. walakinnal fataa man yaqul: Ha ana Dza!"

So that day finally arrive huh...hehe hari Minggu kmrn gw dateng ke resepsi nya Tika....my ex.Gw kesana sama O'os,Hanie dan Ita.It's all good until i saw her in pelaminan...uhuhu tiba2 kok gw gugup aja gitu ya.Ada suatu perasaan yg gak bisa gw jelasin.I think all the feelings are mixed up.Like usually,kita berempat lsg menuju pelaminan utk ngasih selamat dan salam.

Tibalah gw di depan Tika utk salaman and suddenly she hold my hand tight and say "Kamu jangan ngilang ya, aku mau ke rumah kamu kapan2".....daaaaarr !!! please don't do this to me girl.I kno we broke up since quite long time a go but you still got the space in my heart and i guess she feel the same way too...But c'moon you decided to change your status so please behave lil bit !...damn...

Waktu salaman sama nyokap nya, nyokap nya yang sampe nunduk2 gitu salaman sama gw nya and she said thanks for everything i've done to Tika...Her mom said I was the one who was lifting Tika up
When she thought her life had had enough...Well thanks to you too.Hope you had wonderful life...both of you :)

And now i'm ready for a new relationship ;)


[get this widget]

posted by Indra @ 3:54 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home